What is Hyundai Blue Link?
When you purchase a new Hyundai, the Hyundai Blue Link Connected Car Service is a complimentary amenity for three years. However, some Saipan drivers may still be wondering, “What is Hyundai Blue Link?” This infotainment system allows you to stay connected no matter where you go, and it works with the most popular devices and services out there, including a variety of Apple, Google, and Amazon products. Triple J Saipan has the details on Hyundai Blue Link, so you can learn more before stopping by the dealership to set up a test drive.
What is Hyundai Blue Link Capable of?
- Remote Start with Climate Control: Even when you are away from your vehicle, you can start the engine and climate control system before hopping into the cabin.
- Remote Door Lock and Unlock: Enter your PIN to lock or unlock your Hyundai whether even if you are nowhere near your vehicle.
- On-Demand Diagnostics and Alerts: Keep tabs on your vehicle so you know when it is not operating at peak performance. To take advantage of this feature, all you have to do is press your rearview mirror’s Service Link button. When you do, all of the important info will be sent to your dealership of choice.
- Destination Send-To-Car by Google: Whether you need help finding a destination, use voice commands to search for where you need to go. What’s even better? This system can give you turn-by-turn directions.
- Remote Car Finder: Lost your car in that crowded parking lot? No problem! If you are within a one-mile radius, Blue Link can help you find it.
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: In the unfortunate event that your car is stolen, Blue Link can help local law enforcement by providing your car’s exact location. This feature can also immobilize the engine until it’s recovered.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: If your vehicle has suffered a breakdown or you need another type of assistance on the roads of Saipan, Blue Link can dispatch the help you need.
- Geofence, Curfew, and Speed Alert: Do you have a new driver at home? Have added peace of mind when he or she is behind the wheel by controlling the drive and getting notifications while the car is in his or her possession.
- Automatic Collision Notification and Assistance: If you’re in an accident and the airbags deploy, the vehicle will automatically call for help. You can also push the SOS button for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Discuss Hyundai Blue Link with the Experts at Triple J Saipan
Are you still wondering “What is Hyundai Blue Link?” If so, the team at Triple J Saipan would be glad to further discuss this feature with you. Contact us today for more information, or stop by to take a test drive and see it in person.
Latest on Hyundai on Saipan
The critics have spoken: the 2020 Elantra is a fun compact with all the trimmings and impeccable design: U.S. News writes, “The 2020 Hyundai Elantra is a good compact car…The Elantra has a lot going for it.” Car and Driver says, “True to its maker’s roots, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is a no-nonsense, value-packed compact…
While the Hyundai Elantra is known for its sleek style and innovative features, the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage is another one of its noteworthy assets. Elantra fuel economy ratings show that this vehicle is capable of generating up to 40 mpg on the highway. This means you can spend more time on the roads of…
For drivers on Saipan Island who are shopping for a great sedan, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is here and delivers. The extensive Hyundai Elantra trim levels — there are six of them — mean there’s a Hyundai Elantra for every driving style and budget. Take a look at the Hyundai Elantra trim levels with Triple J Saipan….