2018 Hyundai Tucson vs. 2018 Mazda CX-5
View Inventory Learn More
2018 Hyundai Tucson vs. 2018 Mazda CX-5 Specs
To give you a better understanding of how the Hyundai Tucson and the Mazda CX-5 stack up on specs, we’ve conducted an in-depth analysis of both vehicles. Let’s take a look at the 2018 Hyundai SUV first:
- Starting MSRP (Baseline Model): $22,550 (FWD) or $23,950 (AWD).
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy (City / Highway / Combined MPG): 23 / 30 / 26 (FWD) or 21 / 26 / 23 (AWD).
- Engine: 2.0L Inline 4-Cylinder. 164 hp @ 6200 rpm and 151 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm.
Next up is the baseline model of the 2018 Mazda CX-5:
- Starting MSRP (Baseline Model): $24,150 (FWD) or $25,450 (AWD).
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy (City / Highway MPG): 25 / 31 (FWD) or 24 / 30 (AWD).
- Engine: 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder. 187 hp and 186 lb-ft.
2018 Hyundai Tucson vs. 2018 Mazda CX-5 Interior
One of the most important attributes of any SUV is its interior comfort. Let’s compare the interior technologies and creature comforts of the 2018 Hyundai Tucson and the 2018 Mazda CX-5, starting with the Hyundai Tucson:
- Comfort: YES Essentials® cloth (Beige and Gray only), 60/40 split fold-down and reclining rear seatback with adjustable head restraint.
- Technology: 5-inch color touchscreen with AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with 6 speakers (2 front-door-mounted speakers, 2 tweeters and 2 rear speakers) .
- Safety: Standard safety features such as ABS, ESC, TCS, TPMS, and comprehensive airbag coverage. Anti-theft system integrated with remote keyless entry and panic alarm.
Compare to the 2018 Mazda CX-5:
- Comfort: 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat, high-end cloth materials, and air conditioning with an advanced pollen filter.
- Technology: MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System, infotainment system voice command, and 7″ full-color touch screen display.
- Safety: Standard safety feature set. Also includes rearview camera and remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature.
More About SUVs on Saipan
Test drive both the 2018 Hyundai Tucson and the 2018 Mazda CX-5 today to learn more. You may also be interested in learning more about the higher-end models available for both vehicles — including premium technology and comfort upgrades. Or, explore our pre-owned AWD SUVs on Saipan.