2019 Hyundai Tucson Cargo Space Dimensions
Here on Saipan, drivers love the capable 2019 Hyundai Tucson for its unique blend of practicality and style. As part of this compact crossover’s smartly designed interior, you’ll enjoy a flexible storage space that will help you facilitate new and exciting adventures. Don’t just take our word for it. Take a closer look at the Hyundai Tucson cargo space today, and then get behind the wheel at Triple J Saipan!
Hyundai Tucson Cargo Space and Interior Dimensions
For 2019, the Hyundai Tucson interior dimensions remain mostly unchanged. This compact SUV still offers ample seating space for up to five passengers, and since a 60/40 split fold-down and reclining rear seatback is standard across the lineup, its cargo bay feels anything but compact:
- Tucson Cargo Space with the Rear Seats Up: 31.0 cubic feet
- Tucson Cargo Space with the Rear Seats Flat: 61.9 cubic feet
With plenty of space for groceries and equipment, you’ll keep all of your passengers happy on their journeys around Saipan. However, to be sure, it’s not the only Tucson dimension that they’ll be appraising:
- Total Passenger Volume: 102.2 cubic feet, 5 Passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 39.6 / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.5 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd): 55.6 / 54.5 inches
Concerned that you won’t be able to fit everything you need for your Saipan getaway? The Tucson can easily tow a small trailer or carry up to 1,000 pounds of cargo when properly equipped.
Everyday Convenience with the Hyundai Tucson Cargo Features
As we’ve already noted, split-folding rear seats are standard across all of the Tucson trim levels. This means it’s easy to access the maximum amount of cargo space, even when you’re out and about in the CNMI. However, that’s not the only feature that gives this compact SUV its larger-than-life personality. Here’s what else you can expect to find inside the Tucson:
- Hands-Free Smart Liftgate: Starting in the Sport trim, the Tucson offers a Hands-Free Smart Liftgate, which opens automatically when you pass your foot beneath the rear bumper, as long as you have your proximity key. It’s also height adjustable.
- Dual Level Cargo Floor: The Tucson dual level cargo floor responds to your needs, and it’s standard across the lineup. To raise the height of your cargo floor, simply open the hatch and pull up on the handle, located on the floor mat closest to the entrance.
- Roof Side Rails: Although they won’t affect your interior cargo storage, you should be glad to learn that the Tucson offers standard Roof Side Rails in all but its baseline trim. This makes it easy to tie up bulkier cargo or equip optional accessories like a bike carrier or a ski rack!
Curious about the other Tucson standard features you’ll find in your model? Take a closer look at the Hyundai Tucson pricing to learn more about the standout features in each configuration.
You’ll Love How You Feel Behind the Wheel!
If you’re ready to get a hands-on feel for the 2019 Hyundai Tucson cargo space, don’t wait! Schedule a test drive in any new Hyundai Tucson for sale at our Saipan dealership! Contact us to schedule your visit, or take the time to get approved for financing today! If you are looking for something else, consider taking a look at the 2020 Hyundai Kona Colors or the Mitsubishi Outlander interior.
Latest on the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
The critics have spoken: the 2020 Elantra is a fun compact with all the trimmings and impeccable design: U.S. News writes, “The 2020 Hyundai Elantra is a good compact car…The Elantra has a lot going for it.” Car and Driver says, “True to its maker’s roots, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is a no-nonsense, value-packed compact…
While the Hyundai Elantra is known for its sleek style and innovative features, the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage is another one of its noteworthy assets. Elantra fuel economy ratings show that this vehicle is capable of generating up to 40 mpg on the highway. This means you can spend more time on the roads of…
For drivers on Saipan Island who are shopping for a great sedan, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is here and delivers. The extensive Hyundai Elantra trim levels — there are six of them — mean there’s a Hyundai Elantra for every driving style and budget. Take a look at the Hyundai Elantra trim levels with Triple J Saipan….