What is the 2019 Hyundai Tucson Towing Capacity?
No matter which 2019 Hyundai Tucson configuration you choose, you’ll enjoy a satisfying performance each time you get on the road. What’s more, the absence of a V6 engine option certainly doesn’t stop this Hyundai SUV from pulling plenty of heavy cargo when it needs to! The 2019 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity maxes out at 1,000 pounds when this compact vehicle is properly equipped. This capacity is consistent across all trims in the new model year.
Hyundai Tucson Performance Features
Although every driver who chooses this model should be able to answer the question, “How much can a Hyundai Tucson tow?” this capacity isn’t the only reason why the Tucson commands respect on the roads near you.
Take a closer look at some of the features you’ll enjoy on your daily drives:
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®: This responsive transmission is standard across the Tucson lineup. With a little help from this SUV’s standard gasoline direct injection, you’ll enjoy superior acceleration and smooth performance.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control (TCS) and Brake Assist: Every model also includes these three features, which help to secure your grip and improve responsiveness no matter where life takes you.
- Drive Mode Select: When you’re behind the wheel of the Tucson, you’ll be able to switch between Normal, Eco, and Sport driving modes with nothing but the flick of your wrist.
- Blind Spot Detection: On every trip other than the baseline SE, the Hyundai Tucson comes standard with Blind Spot Detection. When you’re aware of all activity in your periphery, you’ll drive with more confidence!
Front-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, but all-wheel drive is available on every trim!
Hyundai Tucson Engine Options
Drivers who choose the Tucson will be able to select from seven different trims, and of course, the engine under the hood will vary along with the model that you select:
- Those who opt for the SE or the Value configurations will receive a 2.0-liter Inline 4-cylinder engine. These models deliver 161 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque.
- Those who upgrade with the SEL, Sport, Limited, Night, or Ultimate trims will receive a slightly larger setup, a 2.4-liter Inline 4-cylinder engine. In any of these vehicles, you’ll enjoy 181 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
Test Drive the Hyundai Tucson at our Saipan Dealership
If exploring the 2019 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity has given you something to get excited about, we know you’ll be eager to find a new Hyundai Tucson for sale at Triple J Saipan. Check out its cargo space and dimensions before you get behind the wheel.
Latest on the 2019 Hyundai Tucson Triple J Saipan
No matter which 2019 Hyundai Tucson configuration you choose, you’ll enjoy a satisfying performance each time you get on the road. What’s more, the absence of a V6 engine option certainly doesn’t stop this Hyundai SUV from pulling plenty of heavy cargo when it needs to! The 2019 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity maxes out at…
The 2019 Hyundai Tucson price starts at $22,770 for the base 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE configuration. When paired with the This price makes the 2019 Tucson a great value choice for Saipan drivers who are looking for a new vehicle to take them to their favorite Saipan restaurants. Tucson for Sale Saipan 2019 Tucson Trim…