2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the perfect mid-size SUV for Saipan families thanks to its luxurious and spacious interior as well as its performance prowess. Because of this, many CNMI drivers are wondering how much Mazda CX-5 can tow. Find out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and learn more about the performance of this SUV with the experts at Triple J Saipan.
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
No matter which trim level that you choose, the Mazda towing capacity is 2,000 pounds for the CX-5. These SUVs come equipped with front-wheel drive, and they have available all-wheel drive. How is the Mazda CX-5 able to tow so much?
- It is outfitted with the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine cylinder deactivation. It is capable of producing 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- It comes standard with front-wheel drive, but i-ACTIV® AWD is also available.
- For smooth shifting, there is the SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- To take its performance to the next level, it is equipped with SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Features That Make Towing Safer
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is able to easily tow around Saipan thanks to an array of features. Whether or not you have something attached to your Mazda CX-5 tow hitch, the following amenities are designed to help you drive as safely as possible.
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist can detect when you park on an incline and when you do, it is able to hold the brakes down until you press the gas pedal. This prevents you from rolling while on a hill.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist gives you more braking power when you encounter treacherous terrain.
- Smart City Brake Support helps to minimize the likelihood of low-speed fender-benders on busy streets.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring helps you change lanes safely.
Take the Mazda CX-5 for a Spin at Triple J Saipan
Now that you know how much the Mazda CX-5 can tow, it’s time to see what else it can do. Visit Triple J Saipan to set up a test drive. You can also contact us with any questions.
Latest on Mazda Models from Triple J Saipan
The new 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage reaches up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway, making it a competitive vehicle in the Saipan markets for saving on trips to the gas station. Preview the Mazda3 gas mileage, Mazda3 tires, and other pertinent details to consider when looking at the Mazda3 with Triple J Saipan. View Mazda3 Inventory Contact…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is a superb SUV with everything you need to enjoy your commute or road trips around Saipan. The Mazda CX-5 is packed with great features and technology as well as unmistakable style and performance. Learn more about the five Mazda CX-5 trims below. Mazda CX-5 Inventory 2020 Mazda CX-5 Trim Comparison…
Driving around Saipan might feel like a long commute, but in the fuel-efficient Mazda CX-3, you won’t have to worry about gas mileage. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast with an active lifestyle or your growing family needs an efficient crossover for all that sporting gear, the gas mileage of the 2019 Mazda CX-3 is sure to impress…