How Much Can the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 is a capable midsize SUV that can help you tow what you need to around Saipan and all of the CNMI. The towing capacity on the CX-5 SUV reaches up to 2,000 pounds on all three CX-5 configurations.
Towing Features on the 2018 Mazda CX-5
Mazda has equipped the CX-5 with technologies that make towing cargo around Saipan safer and more convenient. These standard safety features will give you peace of mind whether you’re towing or not:
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist: Gives you added braking power when needed
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System: Helps you maintain stability even with 2,000 pounds attached behind you
- Hill Launch Assist: Senses when you are parked on an incline and will hold the brakes down until you press the accelerator
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: Makes it easier to change lanes safely
- Smart City Brake Support: Helps prevent low-speed fender-benders in traffic
Engine and Performance Specs on the 2018 Mazda CX-5
Tow a literal ton on your next move, trip, or job whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Check out the specs that give the CX-5 its powerful towing capabilities:
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV® AWD
- 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine Cylinder Deactivation
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport Mode
Buy With Confidence at Triple J Auto Saipan
Whether you’re looking to pick up a capable Mazda CX-5 crossover or a Hyundai crossover or SUV, you can Buy With Confidence at Triple J Auto. Every vehicle you buy — new or used — comes with complimentary maintenance for Saipan drivers, including oil changes at 5,000 miles or 5 months (whichever comes first). Contact us if you have any questions about the Mazda CX-5 or any other vehicle on our lot.
Local Attractions in Saipan
With its beautiful beaches and the wide variety of marine activities available, Managaha Island is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to the CNMI. It is also an official historic district and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Learn more about Managaha Island Historic District in this guide from Triple J Saipan….
Whether you’re just visiting, or you’re thinking about living in Saipan, there are plenty of things to keep you occupied day and night. Check out our list of the best picks on the islands to spend more time enjoying our island and less time looking for creative things to do. Read More Local Saipan Guides…
If you’re planning a visit to Saipan and the CNMI, you’ll find plenty to do and more places to explore than you’ll have time for. These suggestions, however, will help you make the most of your time so you can see everything you want before you have to head home. About Our Community Involvement Anatan…